WELCOME

Water can be clear or murky, powerful as the ocean, or powerfully subtle as the formation of caverns. Water creates life, yet can be destructive. It covers our earth. It fills our bodies. Water evokes mystery, and moodiness. Unpredictable as water is, it is useful, and it cleans things up.



That pretty much describes what I want to say and how I want my posts to be.



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OH LITTLE NEGLECTED BLOGS

Oh neglected blog of mine,
  how faithfully you wait,
for my visit, words, and thoughts..
 .....why did they abate.
                                 I come to you in need,
                                      to vent with word and deed.
                                     And here you are as before
                                      open to my rants and roars.
    you always sit,
    never in judgement,
             awaiting my vehement
               displays of abashment,
                    and astonishment...........where I can safely speak my mind,
                                                                my heart, my soul, one
                                                                        and entwined.
  I am back sweet loyal friend
    for now.
  and yet offer no attendance oath or vow,
      but you turn not away from my need
                    excepting words and views from me.
How many little blogs go quiet,
while owners live their weeks go by?
    And weeks to months, and even years
         become,
    while devoted they await the writer here
    to come.
  

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful little poem! Very nicely done, good job. Nice to see you back in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete