WELCOME

Water can be clear or murky, powerful as the ocean, or powerfully subtle as the formation of caverns. Water creates life, yet can be destructive. It covers our earth. It fills our bodies. Water evokes mystery, and moodiness. Unpredictable as water is, it is useful, and it cleans things up.



That pretty much describes what I want to say and how I want my posts to be.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

HELLO AGAIN

I've been away from my blog for a good bit of time here. Personal issues and health being all better now I hope to get back to regular writing. Well as the upcoming election is upon us, I am not surprisingly drawn back to posting my opinions and ideas. All I do want to say for now though is, VOTE VOTE VOTE...I did early voting and the man infront of me while we waited only a short time, mentioned it was an important election... he was sort of feeling out my side of the coin.. eventually the conversation came to that we were both Democrat...yea!
  THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ELECTION, as pendulems swing so the conservative reaction to Obamas election has swung... BUT OMG.. WHAT A REACTION. there are alot of scary people out there trying to undermine all that is liberal, even all that makes sense. They're whole motive is control at any cost. I was reading and looking at pictures of the "Restore the Sanity" march. I was gratified to see the mall absolutely covered with people.
  PLEASE, all of you who are of reasonable, sane, minds, get out and VOTE. and encourage others to do the same. I doubt my little blog will reach but a few people, but this is my part.. and exponentially if each one tells two friend, and they tell two friends.. well you get the idea. In Honest truth I have been Praying each night and morning for our nation and the outcome of this election. To swing too far to the conservatives this time would not be like it was under Bush, no as horrible as that was it would be much worse if thes tea-baggers, ahem.. I mean tea party people get any power, ..heaven help our country.
  There is a pop culture prophesy going around that says the world will end in 2012. It's just so much hogwash, and based on a lot of misunderstanding of Mayan Culture, and other factors..  However it made me think. 2012 is a presidential election year. One of the signs in the rally I saw was "Democrat Mother's give your children milk so they can grow strong backbones" the point being.. that the Democrats will tend to rest on their laurals when ahead..DON'T. I could well see the END of true American liberty and values in 2012, if the Tea -Party candidates get any control. They are angry, they are tribal, they are liars or at best ignorant. they are Dangerous Misgiuded Hitlers in the making. Yes I will admit that fear mongering is what these Tea Party folks do so well, and yes I am doing some of the same thing here,.. to get democrats and liberals like their conservatives and republicans out to vote in number.
  ..so again I say.. VOTE VOTE VOTE. Don't be complacent, the Nazis are marching down the street with their pitchforks. And if you think there is not evil afoot here, you need to look again at this clear and present danger.Veritas...
  M. Pierre

1 comment:

  1. Great points. Love the line about "Nazis with pitchforks" too . . . .

    ReplyDelete