WELCOME

Water can be clear or murky, powerful as the ocean, or powerfully subtle as the formation of caverns. Water creates life, yet can be destructive. It covers our earth. It fills our bodies. Water evokes mystery, and moodiness. Unpredictable as water is, it is useful, and it cleans things up.



That pretty much describes what I want to say and how I want my posts to be.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

JUST STUFF

Forgive me if anyone has been looking for the Aunt Chin story ...continued. It will be here soon, the conclusion in 2 or 3 parts, or anything else I blog about on a regular basis. Iv'e  been under the weather with health issues yet again. And iv'e been neglecting the blog from shear lack of stamina...
  I did see today a great article that got me a little excited. In response to the "Tea Party" (which you can easily see how I feel about them by my blog articles) an new progressive organization has been formed called "ONE NATION"... yea! If anyone has the time to find their website, please send me a link, I haven't been able to find them. What I read sounds like I'm all in favor, but I want to know more. The tea party in my opinion is a very vocal, very harmful, very ignorant, minority... so V.Vocal, H.Harmful, I.Ignorant, M. Minority. here to refered to as VHIM needs to be counter-pointed by a new voice, of what I hope to be Reason. I hope the One Nation group will be a place for media to hear from the rest of us (O.One , N.Nation..= ON!  as in the good old days right ON!) ..namely The Majority who elected Obama because we were tired of the crap we were being forcebily spoon fed before by the bush administration, and the ultra conservatives.
 So that's where I am at today. Prayers for my health will not be un-appreciated. I'm honestly having a bit of a hard time here.
 Blessings, M.Pierre

1 comment:

  1. sending you much love and healing energy. I actually had my first conversation about the tea party. Im not really current lol. one nation sounds good I will do some investigating and let ya know. if you find them first let me know.
    love n light
    betz

    ReplyDelete