WELCOME

Water can be clear or murky, powerful as the ocean, or powerfully subtle as the formation of caverns. Water creates life, yet can be destructive. It covers our earth. It fills our bodies. Water evokes mystery, and moodiness. Unpredictable as water is, it is useful, and it cleans things up.



That pretty much describes what I want to say and how I want my posts to be.



Friday, July 2, 2010

NEW FRIEND'S BLOG

Hey,
  I have a friend who has started a new blog. Her and her mom were our closest and very dearest neighbors while my children were growing up. Now she's grown with her family and enjoying Motherhood. If you like natural things, creativity, gardening, cooking, and can relate to the woes and joys of raising children, I think you will like what she has to offer. BTW, I don't know if she realizes, that to me, her Mom is one of the most admirable people I've ever met, and I'm sure she's following the footsteps. Check out "Mamahood" ..link to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment